Sr. System Administrator \ Asp.net Developer
The Conco Companies is seeking a full‐time Sr. System Administrator\ Asp.net developer for our corporate headquarters office in Concord, Ca. This is a dual role in the IT department as the position requires both experience in implementing and maintaining existing IT infrastructures as well as designing, testing and implementing in-house custom-built SQL server data drive web sites and mobile applications.
Reports to: IT Director
The Sr. System Administrator \ Asp.net Developer role primary responsibilities include the development, testing and production of in house applications that support the various business lines at The Conco Companies. You will be required to gather requirements from various senior managers and field personnel on Solutions developed in‐house will support all areas of the business, including accounting, engineering, construction, estimating, and business management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with managing on premise Windows servers or in the cloud.
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Exchange mail servers and Office 365.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle, IIS, web development.
- Asp.net (C# and VB) web, Rest\API development experience.
- Mobile app development (IOS) desired but not required.
- Reporting tools (Crystal Reports or Visual Studio).
- Knowledgeable of SMTP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, and routing.
- Experience with backup technologies (Veeam, Vmware, cloud storage & replication technologies etc.)
- Provide ongoing technical support for internal systems including analyzing issues, defining and implementing initial fixes and/or workarounds, designing and implementing permanent solutions, and assisting with any data cleanup efforts.
- Assist with the development of IT project plans and providing time estimates for assigned work.
- Assist IT Director with reviewing and clarifying system and end‐user documentation to support new system implementation, enhancement deployment, and incident management efforts.
- Pleasant demeanor and the ability to communicate in user‐friendly language.
- Able to multi‐task with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Used to working in a team‐oriented, collaborative environment.
- BA degree, or equivalent.
- Proficiency with software development tools like the following: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Strong troubleshooting, diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Reliable, on‐time, personable, user‐focused.
- The ability to self‐manage and manage project/task planning, details, deadlines, and follow up.
- Energetic, able to switch gears quickly
- The ability to multi‐task and work across a range of projects and issues with various and shifting timelines and priorities.
- Very detail oriented in planning, implementation, and follow‐up.
- Ability to create grammatically correct e‐mails and documentation.
- Willing and able to communicate technical knowledge and solutions to non‐technical personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or mail to:
5141 Commercial Circle
Concord, CA 94520
Attn: Human Resources
The Conco Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local EEO law.