Concrete Finishing – Provide Your Project the Best
At The Conco Companies we bring our expertise and unsurpassed reputation to concrete finishing services along with a range of services that include design, formwork, pumping, reinforcing, and shotcrete. Our place and finish crews are among the most experienced in the Western U.S. and provide services for all types of projects. We have successfully completed jobs that vary in scope from small infill to extremely large mat pours.
Experienced Concrete Finishing Services
Conco takes pride in our dedicated crews that work diligently to meet deadlines and to stay on budget. We are also well-known for our very talented, specialized craftsmen who are proficient in creating the most unique decorative architectural concrete designs.
Conco’s concrete finishing services offer:
- Our crew of laborers and cement masons that are highly skilled as well as equipped with the most up-to-date equipment to guarantee a premium job.
- Safety first. We take safety very seriously and our crews are continuously trained in all aspects of jobsite safety.
- A team that is ready to discuss your project and design a plan that meets all specifications and requirements.
- In some areas, ancillary services that include operating our own construction hauling, Reliable Trucking.
Concrete Finishing Projects
Concrete Finishing Recent Posts
- The concrete scope of Esterra Park Block 3 is slated for completion June 2020. The Conco Companies is providing concrete services for Esterra Park Block 3. Conco services include concrete …Read More »
- Boren Avenue is known for the cultural and pedestrian experience that it brings to Seattle residents and visitors. It is home to Cornish College’s famed Raisbeck Hall on Boren, among …Read More »
- Seattle commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is working with Kirkland Developers, Kirkland Construction Group, and OTAK Architects to bring an immense and exciting new project to The Waterfront Vancouver …Read More »
- Dubbed the Mile High City and situated just an hour east of the famous Rocky Mountains, Denver is Colorado’s capital and most populous city. Given its dual characteristics as a …Read More »
- By 2020-21, Los Angelinos will have access to a large portion of its newest multi-use development project in the Inglewood neighborhood of the city: Hollywood Park. Since its conception, the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is proud to share that we have completed and placed the 31st-floor concrete deck pour of the Carmel Cumulus Tower project. Conco provided the concrete structure, concrete …Read More »
- The Grand | Courtesy of Related Companies and COREThe four-block area in the Bunker Hill district of downtown Los Angeles on which The Grand project construction has commenced has been …Read More »
- The city of Oakland, CA has been undergoing significant change over the recent years as prominent development groups and city officials work to revitalize existing structures and re-envision the lay …Read More »
- Conco Pumping receives the Zero Accidents 2018 Award. The award is presented in recognition of distinctive achievement by a company, individual, or crew that made a substantial contribution to safety …Read More »