The Conco Companies are one of the largest independent reinforcing steel contractors on the West Coast. We own and operate, state-of-the-art rebar fabrication facilities in Benicia, CA and Rochester, WA. Our plants are strategically located and equipped to serve the Western US. As a single source for all your fabrication and installation projects, we are committed to providing the highest quality, dependable steel rebar.
Conco knows how important it is for you to have all the resources you need available to meet goals and stay on budget, and ultimately, complete your project. That is why we stay committed to expanding and upgrading our facilities and equipment so we may better serve our customers.
Steel Rebar for Durability and Performance
Conco’s facilities utilize the latest technologies and are outfitted with modern shear lines, benders, and post tension cable manufacturing equipment to produce the highest quality. At both facilities, we stock additional inventory to ensure we have all the material on hand to fulfill any demand.
Our steel rebar fabrication facilities offer:
- A guarantee that we meet or exceed all exacting specifications and that each rebar product is backed by our high standards.
- Quality services for a growing market of public works projects, highway, commercial, and industrial concrete construction.
- Highly skilled staff that is provided with up-to-date equipment to increase accuracy and productivity while at the same time, working to ensure safety.
- A unit of proficient detailers that can meet all project requirements; including but not limited to schedule acceleration, specialty products, long lead items, and constructability issues. We understand that first-class placing drawings are efficient for the outcome of the project, therefore allowing us to exceed the expectations of our customers. Conco also has the capabilities of providing BIM (Building Information Modeling) rebar detailing. Utilizing advanced software, BIM allows us to take a hands-on approach to clash detection, coordination, and communication to ensure the customer is receiving a construction-ready level of accuracy product.
- The assurance of a large stock inventory for timely project completion and advanced field fabrication tools.
- A team of skilled estimators that can provide an accurate and detailed (reinforcing steel) quantitative take-off that meets your project demands. Additionally, with our combined experience and knowledge, we can provide value engineering ideas and solutions.
- A yard consisting of dedicated equipment, including but not limited to RMS REBAR SPIRAL BENDER, Schnell EVO 16 Auto-Bender and 2 Schnell IDEA Machines, Conco has the capability to fabricate and pre-assemble any type of cage, column, and piers to meet project deadlines, increase safety and stay within your budget.
- Regional offices located in Northern California, Southern California, Oregon, and Washington, to provide professional, personalized services on any concrete construction project.