Professional Single Source Service
Conco Reinforcing has the state-of-the-art facilities and expertise to be your single source for all of your rebar fabrication and installation regardless of the project size. The advantage of this coordinated approach allows us to anticipate and respond quickly to any potential problems before they adversely impact the project. Our customers have the benefit of working with one of the best rebar fabrication facilities and the most seasoned placement experts in the Western United States. When choosing our quality concrete reinforcement services, you can be assured your project will meet goals and stay on budget.
Dependable Rebar and Quality Installation
At Conco Reinforcing we are committed to expanding and upgrading our facilities and equipment to best serve our customers with high-performance, dependable concrete reinforcement. Our two large rebar fabrication facilities are located in California and Washington and have the capacity to quickly and efficiently service customers’ needs.
Concrete Reinforcement Services
Our precision-engineered rebar is fabricated using the most modern shear lines, benders and post-tension cable manufacturing equipment to increase accuracy and productivity. In addition, Conco’s dedicated placement crews are trained and equipped with advanced tools of the trade to guarantee an exceptional job.
When coordinated with Conco’s concrete formwork and placement crews, the benefits of using Conco Reinforcing’s fabrication and installation services include:
- Opportunities to identify improvements in design and make the appropriate changes.
- Creating a holistic approach to decision-making that is based on the best end result.
- Dealing with one company that is responsible for a project from start to finish.
- Eliminating unnecessary paperwork and charges by dealing with only one contractor.
- A highly skilled team of coordinated professionals that are trained on the specialized tools used to fabricate, assemble, and install rebar.
- The resources to stock a large inventory to complete projects in a timely manner.
Concrete Reinforcement Projects
Concrete Reinforcement Recent Posts
- The Conco Companies is providing commercial concrete services for the construction of the Block 216 Tower in Portland, Oregon. Conco was chosen for the project based on their ability to …Read More »
- The concrete scope of Esterra Park Block 3 is slated for completion June 2020. The Conco Companies is providing concrete services for Esterra Park Block 3. Conco services include concrete …Read More »
- Boren Avenue is known for the cultural and pedestrian experience that it brings to Seattle residents and visitors. It is home to Cornish College’s famed Raisbeck Hall on Boren, among …Read More »
- The Marriott Hotel is slated to open a new franchise, the Moxy Hotel in Portland, in the Pearl District in summer of 2020. Construction began in June 2019 on the …Read More »
- Seattle commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is working with Kirkland Developers, Kirkland Construction Group, and OTAK Architects to bring an immense and exciting new project to The Waterfront Vancouver …Read More »
- Dubbed the Mile High City and situated just an hour east of the famous Rocky Mountains, Denver is Colorado’s capital and most populous city. Given its dual characteristics as a …Read More »
- Image provided by Shears-Adkins-Rockmore Architects While the Healthcare District of Denver is home to a constellation of hospitals and healthcare facilities, it is also a bustling area featuring restaurants, retail …Read More »
- The city of Oakland, CA has been undergoing significant change over the recent years as prominent development groups and city officials work to revitalize existing structures and re-envision the lay …Read More »
- Conco Pumping receives the Zero Accidents 2018 Award. The award is presented in recognition of distinctive achievement by a company, individual, or crew that made a substantial contribution to safety …Read More »