Professional Single Source Service
Conco Reinforcing has the state-of-the-art facilities and expertise to be your single source for all of your rebar fabrication and installation regardless of the project size. The advantage of this coordinated approach allows us to anticipate and respond quickly to any potential problems before they adversely impact the project. Our customers have the benefit of working with one of the best rebar fabrication facilities and the most seasoned placement experts in the Western United States. When choosing our quality concrete reinforcement services, you can be assured your project will meet goals and stay on budget.
Dependable Rebar and Quality Installation
At Conco Reinforcing we are committed to expanding and upgrading our facilities and equipment to best serve our customers with high-performance, dependable concrete reinforcement. Our two large rebar fabrication facilities are located in California and Washington and have the capacity to quickly and efficiently service customers’ needs.
Concrete Reinforcement Services
Our precision-engineered rebar is fabricated using the most modern shear lines, benders and post-tension cable manufacturing equipment to increase accuracy and productivity. In addition, Conco’s dedicated placement crews are trained and equipped with advanced tools of the trade to guarantee an exceptional job.
When coordinated with Conco’s concrete formwork and placement crews, the benefits of using Conco Reinforcing’s fabrication and installation services include:
- Opportunities to identify improvements in design and make the appropriate changes.
- Creating a holistic approach to decision-making that is based on the best end result.
- Dealing with one company that is responsible for a project from start to finish.
- Eliminating unnecessary paperwork and charges by dealing with only one contractor.
- A highly skilled team of coordinated professionals that are trained on the specialized tools used to fabricate, assemble, and install rebar.
- The resources to stock a large inventory to complete projects in a timely manner.
Concrete Reinforcement Projects
Concrete Reinforcement Recent Posts
- 61-Story Salesforce Tower Distinguished for its Sustainability CEMEX, a global building materials company, today announced that Conco Companies, has been awarded a prestigious CEMEX Building Award for its work on …Read More »
- Conco is providing a wide range of concrete services for The Asher, a 900,000 sq. ft. multi-family development. This includes concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, construction trucking as well as …Read More »
- In Conco’s work on the Jewish Home of San Francisco project, they will be providing concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, and shotcrete services, as well as construction trucking. The new …Read More »
- Conco is providing end-to-end concrete services for the Mission Park Marketplace which includes concrete pumping, formwork, reinforcement, and finishing. The 23,000 sq. ft. project features a new hotel, Element Santa …Read More »
- Conco is providing a wide range of concrete services for Viamonte, a new continuing care retirement community. For Conco, this work includes concrete finishing, concrete pumping, concrete reinforcement, concrete formwork, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services for the 14th & Alice project. Conco’s responsibilities include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, and finishing as well as construction …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a range of concrete services for the 1430 Q project. Developed by owner D&S Development, this Sacramento project is a single site, mixed-use project across …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the Milpitas 750 Project, a 7-level parking garage in Milpitas, CA. The project is being developed by the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the 221 N. Mathilda Project in Sunnyvale, CA. The three-story, Class A office building is being developed by …Read More »