Professional Single Source Service
Conco Reinforcing has the state-of-the-art facilities and expertise to be your single source for all of your rebar fabrication and installation regardless of the project size. The advantage of this coordinated approach allows us to anticipate and respond quickly to any potential problems before they adversely impact the project. Our customers have the benefit of working with one of the best rebar fabrication facilities and the most seasoned placement experts in the Western United States. When choosing our quality concrete reinforcement services, you can be assured your project will meet goals and stay on budget.
Dependable Rebar and Quality Installation
At Conco Reinforcing we are committed to expanding and upgrading our facilities and equipment to best serve our customers with high-performance, dependable concrete reinforcement. Our two large rebar fabrication facilities are located in California and Washington and have the capacity to quickly and efficiently service customers’ needs.
Concrete Reinforcement Services
Our precision-engineered rebar is fabricated using the most modern shear lines, benders and post-tension cable manufacturing equipment to increase accuracy and productivity. In addition, Conco’s dedicated placement crews are trained and equipped with advanced tools of the trade to guarantee an exceptional job.
When coordinated with Conco’s concrete formwork and placement crews, the benefits of using Conco Reinforcing’s fabrication and installation services include:
- Opportunities to identify improvements in design and make the appropriate changes.
- Creating a holistic approach to decision-making that is based on the best end result.
- Dealing with one company that is responsible for a project from start to finish.
- Eliminating unnecessary paperwork and charges by dealing with only one contractor.
- A highly skilled team of coordinated professionals that are trained on the specialized tools used to fabricate, assemble, and install rebar.
- The resources to stock a large inventory to complete projects in a timely manner.
Concrete Reinforcement Projects
Concrete Reinforcement Recent Posts
- Dubbed the Mile High City and situated just an hour east of the famous Rocky Mountains, Denver is Colorado’s capital and most populous city. Given its dual characteristics as a …Read More »
- Image provided by Shears-Adkins-Rockmore Architects While the Healthcare District of Denver is home to a constellation of hospitals and healthcare facilities, it is also a bustling area of the city …Read More »
- The city of Oakland, CA has been undergoing significant change over the recent years as prominent development groups and city officials work to revitalize existing structures and re-envision the lay …Read More »
- Conco Pumping receives the Zero Accidents 2018 Award. The award is presented in recognition of distinctive achievement by a company, individual, or crew that made a substantial contribution to safety …Read More »
- Conco is teaming up once again with Clark Construction. Conco’s Northwest division is returning to Seattle-Tacoma (Sea-Tac) Airport to provide concrete services for the LEED Silver International Arrivals Facility (IAF) …Read More »
- “This estimated $150 million hotel and mixed-use project will contribute to downtown Tacoma’s renaissance significantly,” according to a city staff report. “It is one of the first major foreign direct …Read More »
- 61-Story Salesforce Tower Distinguished for its Sustainability CEMEX, a global building materials company, today announced that Conco Companies, has been awarded a prestigious CEMEX Building Award for its work on …Read More »
- Conco is providing a wide range of concrete services for The Asher, a 900,000 sq. ft. multi-family development. This includes concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, construction trucking as well as …Read More »
- In Conco’s work on the Jewish Home of San Francisco project, they will be providing concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, and shotcrete services, as well as construction trucking. The new …Read More »