Professional Single Source Service
Conco Reinforcing has the state-of-the-art facilities and expertise to be your single source for all of your rebar fabrication and installation regardless of the project size. The advantage of this coordinated approach allows us to anticipate and respond quickly to any potential problems before they adversely impact the project. Our customers have the benefit of working with one of the best rebar fabrication facilities and the most seasoned placement experts in the Western United States. When choosing our quality concrete reinforcement services, you can be assured your project will meet goals and stay on budget.
Dependable Rebar and Quality Installation
At Conco Reinforcing we are committed to expanding and upgrading our facilities and equipment to best serve our customers with high-performance, dependable concrete reinforcement. Our two large rebar fabrication facilities are located in California and Washington and have the capacity to quickly and efficiently service customers’ needs. Both facilities are fully equipped with solar panels.
Concrete Reinforcement Services
Our precision-engineered rebar is fabricated using the most modern shear lines, benders and post-tension cable manufacturing equipment to increase accuracy and productivity. In addition, Conco’s dedicated placement crews are trained and equipped with advanced tools of the trade to guarantee an exceptional job.
The benefits of using Conco Reinforcing’s fabrication and installation services include:
- Opportunities to identify improvements in design and make the appropriate changes.
- A highly skilled team of coordinated professionals that are trained on the specialized tools used to fabricate, assemble, and install rebar.
- The resources to stock a large inventory to complete projects in a timely manner.
Concrete Reinforcement Projects
Concrete Reinforcement Recent Posts
- The Conco Companies is supplying concrete services to the 2016 Telegraph Avenue Project, located in Oakland, California. Services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam. Located at 2016 …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is pleased to provide concrete services to the Hercules Q&R project. Located in Hercules, California, the project’s scope of work includes the following: concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing multiple commercial concrete services for a new high-rise tower in Oakland’s Uptown district. Services provided include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam services. …Read More »
- Trusted Bay Area commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is supplying concrete services to the Walnut Creek Transit Village known as The Waymark. The Waymark is located at Pringle Avenue …Read More »
- 575 Benton is a new mixed-use building project in Santa Clara. The Conco Companies has been contracted to provide a host of commercial concrete services. Services provided include concrete pumping, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services to the Del Hombre Apartment Project, located in Walnut Creek, California. These services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam. This …Read More »
- The Conco Companies recently began concrete services for the Adobe North Tower Project in San Jose, CA. Conco’s services included concrete pumping, concrete finishing, formwork, shotcrete, and Confoam. The Adobe …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete pumping services for a new eight level building located at One Santana Row West in San Jose, California. Services provided include concrete pumping, reinforcement, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services on the Alta Burnside project in downtown Portland, Oregon. During construction, services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, and shotcrete. Located at 1638 W …Read More »