Shotcrete –An Economical, High-Quality Solution
At The Conco Companies we offer an ideal placing method known as shotcrete for an excellent alternative to traditional cast-in-place walls. Shotcrete is pneumatically placed concrete that almost eliminates the forming process all together, and thereby, greatly reduces labor cost and time. It has the same structural characteristics as traditional cast-in-place walls and a wide range of applications including shear walls, retaining walls, architectural walls, slope pavement, and soil nailing.
Advantages of Shotcrete Over Conventional Concrete
Conco operates shotcrete crews in Washington, Northern California, Southern California, Oregon and Colorado. We are specialist at servicing jobsites with extreme operating environments such as chemical plants, gas-fired electrical generators and hydroelectric plants. Our operation consists of a fleet of modern, up-to-date trucks complete with concrete pumps and all the equipment needed to get the job done right in order to meet deadlines and budgets.
Our shotcrete offers:
- Reduced forming so shotcrete walls can be constructed faster and with less material.
- The ability to easily apply color, stains, or textures and is more attractive without blemishes from tie holes.
- Same characteristics of low water content concrete including increased durability and reduction in shrinkage cracking.
- Highly skilled, experienced nozzlemen certified by the American Shotcrete Association (ASA).
- Conco’s leadership in the developing field of sculpted shotcrete. Our trained sculptors artistically use concrete as a canvas to make shotcrete walls with structural integrity that are also aesthetically pleasing.
Shotcrete Recent Posts
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services on the Alta Burnside project in downtown Portland, Oregon. During construction, services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, and shotcrete. Located at 1638 W …Read More »
- The Conco Companies recently completed all structural concrete renovations for the LA Memorial Coliseum Renovation Project. Conco’s services included finishing, formwork, pumping, and shotcrete. The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum underwent …Read More »
- The Conco Companies topped off the new mid-rise Epic Tower in February 2019. Conco provided all cast-in-place concrete services, including finishing, formwork, pumping and shotcrete. Developed by Hudson Pacific Properties …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing commercial concrete services for the construction of the Block 216 Tower in Portland, Oregon. Conco was chosen for the project based on their ability to …Read More »
- The concrete scope of Esterra Park Block 3 is slated for completion June 2020. The Conco Companies is providing concrete services for Esterra Park Block 3. Conco services include concrete …Read More »
- The downtown Bremerton waterfront will soon be seeing the completion of a new project, Marina Square. The complex features three levels of parking, residential units, a restaurant, bar, and a …Read More »
- Boren Avenue is known for the cultural and pedestrian experience that it brings to Seattle residents and visitors. It is home to Cornish College’s famed Raisbeck Hall on Boren, among …Read More »
- The Marriott Hotel is slated to open a new franchise, the Moxy Hotel in Portland, in the Pearl District in summer of 2020. Construction began in June 2019 on the …Read More »
- Seattle commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is working with Kirkland Developers, Kirkland Construction Group, and OTAK Architects to bring an immense and exciting new project to The Waterfront Vancouver …Read More »