Shotcrete –An Economical, High-Quality Solution
At The Conco Companies we offer an ideal placing method known as shotcrete for an excellent alternative to traditional cast-in-place walls. Shotcrete is pneumatically placed concrete that almost eliminates the forming process all together, and thereby, greatly reduces labor cost and time. It has the same structural characteristics as traditional cast-in-place walls and a wide range of applications including shear walls, retaining walls, architectural walls, slope pavement, and soil nailing.
Advantages of Shotcrete Over Conventional Concrete
Conco operates shotcrete crews in Washington, Northern California, Southern California, Oregon and Colorado. We are specialist at servicing jobsites with extreme operating environments such as chemical plants, gas-fired electrical generators and hydroelectric plants. Our operation consists of a fleet of modern, up-to-date trucks complete with concrete pumps and all the equipment needed to get the job done right in order to meet deadlines and budgets.
Our shotcrete offers:
- Reduced forming so shotcrete walls can be constructed faster and with less material.
- The ability to easily apply color, stains, or textures and is more attractive without blemishes from tie holes.
- Same characteristics of low water content concrete including an increased durability and reduction in shrinkage cracking.
- Highly skilled, experienced nozzlemen certified by the American Shotcrete Association (ASA).
- Conco’s leadership in the developing field of sculpted shotcrete. Our trained sculptors artistically use concrete as a canvas to make shotcrete walls with structural integrity that are also aesthetically pleasing.
Shotcrete Recent Posts
- On July 14th, Conco successfully completed over 40,000 square feet of finished slab work for the Cumulus Tower after pouring over 8,000 cubic yards of concrete for the project. This …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is finishing its work on a new 350 seat theater in Los Angeles. The Arts Complex at Cathedral High School will include an exposed concrete thrust stage …Read More »
- Project Rendering from Hudson Pacific Properties The Conco Companies is providing a variety of concrete services for the new 13 story Epic Tower in Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. The project …Read More »
- Project rendering from DLR Group The Conco Companies is providing a range of concrete services for the renovation of the historic Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles. As a host venue …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the Milpitas 750 Project, a 7-level parking garage in Milpitas, CA. The project is being developed by the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the 221 N. Mathilda Project in Sunnyvale, CA. The three-story, Class A office building is being developed by …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on Phase II of the Santa Clara Square Project (Buildings 3-5) in Santa Clara, CA. The owner/developer is the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the Stanford Redwood City A3 Building Project in Redwood City, CA. The 38,500 sq. ft. project is being …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services for the Modera at San Pedro project located within downtown San Jose’s historic San Pedro Square. The owner/developer is …Read More »