Shotcrete –An Economical, High-Quality Solution
At The Conco Companies we offer an ideal placing method known as shotcrete for an excellent alternative to traditional cast-in-place walls. Shotcrete is pneumatically placed concrete that almost eliminates the forming process all together, and thereby, greatly reduces labor cost and time. It has the same structural characteristics as traditional cast-in-place walls and a wide range of applications including shear walls, retaining walls, architectural walls, slope pavement, and soil nailing.
Advantages of Shotcrete Over Conventional Concrete
Conco operates shotcrete crews in Washington, Northern California, Southern California, Oregon and Colorado. We are specialist at servicing jobsites with extreme operating environments such as chemical plants, gas-fired electrical generators and hydroelectric plants. Our operation consists of a fleet of modern, up-to-date trucks complete with concrete pumps and all the equipment needed to get the job done right in order to meet deadlines and budgets.
Our shotcrete offers:
- Reduced forming so shotcrete walls can be constructed faster and with less material.
- The ability to easily apply color, stains, or textures and is more attractive without blemishes from tie holes.
- Same characteristics of low water content concrete including increased durability and reduction in shrinkage cracking.
- Highly skilled, experienced nozzlemen certified by the American Shotcrete Association (ASA).
- Conco’s leadership in the developing field of sculpted shotcrete. Our trained sculptors artistically use concrete as a canvas to make shotcrete walls with structural integrity that are also aesthetically pleasing.
Shotcrete Recent Posts
- The Conco Companies is supplying concrete services to the 2016 Telegraph Avenue Project, located in Oakland, California. Services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam. Located at 2016 …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is pleased to provide concrete services to the Hercules Q&R project. Located in Hercules, California, the project’s scope of work includes the following: concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing multiple commercial concrete services for a new high-rise tower in Oakland’s Uptown district. Services provided include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam services. …Read More »
- Trusted Bay Area commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is supplying concrete services to the Walnut Creek Transit Village known as The Waymark. The Waymark is located at Pringle Avenue …Read More »
- 575 Benton is a new mixed-use building project in Santa Clara. The Conco Companies has been contracted to provide a host of commercial concrete services. Services provided include concrete pumping, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services to the Del Hombre Apartment Project, located in Walnut Creek, California. These services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam. This …Read More »
- The Conco Companies recently began concrete services for the Adobe North Tower Project in San Jose, CA. Conco’s services included concrete pumping, concrete finishing, formwork, shotcrete, and Confoam. The Adobe …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete pumping services for a new eight level building located at One Santana Row West in San Jose, California. Services provided include concrete pumping, reinforcement, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services on the Alta Burnside project in downtown Portland, Oregon. During construction, services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, and shotcrete. Located at 1638 W …Read More »