BIM Technician – Kent, Washington
The Conco Companies is seeking a full-time BIM Technician for our Kent office. Candidate must have 2-5 years of structural or architectural drafting experience using Revit.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 2-5 years of drafting experience using Revit
- Experience with reading/developing structural or architectural plan sets and details
- Familiar with the building process for use in creating detailed 3D models
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
- Ability to work as a team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and compare architectural and structural design drawings to produce vetted concrete models and shop drawings
- Work with existing modeling parameters and suggest opportunities for improving standardization
- Proactively manage drawing development process and provide direction to junior drafting staff
- Work with survey/layout team to transfer data from vetted concrete models to survey points for the field
- Assist Project Engineers with drafting RFI’s when required
- Maintain accurate tracking of modeling and shop drawing progress and integration of design changes and RFI’s
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with Project Managers through email and verbal interactions
To apply for a job opening, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or mail to:
5141 Commercial Circle
Concord, CA 94520
Attn: Human Resources
The Conco Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local EEO law.