The Conco Companies is seeking full time experienced Project Managers. The Project Managers are the project leaders that are responsible for safely delivering their project on time, with highest quality, and on budget. They do this as a team effort with the Project Superintendent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a project schedule
- Coordinate all aspects of concrete construction with the owner and general contractor including submitting and coordinating all project schedules, pay applications, change orders, submittals and approvals, and RFIs
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operation efficiency.
- Direct and coordinate activities to ensure project is on schedule and within budgeted scope
- Responsible for financial success of projects
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to field and site superintendents
- Represent company/project in meetings with client, subcontractors, etc., as required
- Performs other tasks as provided by Supervisor
- Four years Management or Engineering Degree or, equivalent combination of technical training and related experience
- Thorough and wide-ranging knowledge of concrete-construction documents, concrete materials, and characteristics, concrete formwork systems, equipment utilization, scheduling and managing sub-contractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Comprehensive knowledge of the concrete industry and they get the job done through self-motivation, effective prioritization skills and integrity
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work as a team
To apply for a job opening, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or mail to:
5141 Commercial Circle
Concord, CA 94520
Attn: Human Resources
The Conco Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local EEO law.