Construction Project Engineer – Portland, Oregon
The Conco Companies is seeking full time Project Engineers. The Project Engineer supports the Superintendent and Project Manager on an assigned project. Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills and they must manage their time effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project design documents.
- Manage RFI Process: Write, Receive, Hyper-Link, Post, Distribute.
- Manage submittal process.
- Assist in payroll related activities.
- Assists in coordinates deliveries, inventories, shortages and fabrication discrepancies for of concrete, formwork, reinforcing steel, misc. embeds, etc…
- Works with project team to optimize, troubleshoot, and resolve safety, quality, cost, and schedule of project.
- Assists in coordination of material purchases, deliveries, tracking and forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of man-power and material.
- Proactively participate in basic layout and field engineering activities.
- Perform supporting projects and activities while completing all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the project and company.
- Proficient in Microsoft environment including MS Project.
- Must be able to read architectural and structural drawings.
- Proficient with Bluebeam.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competent in current industry safety practices and technology.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the concrete industry and they get the job done through self-motivation, effective prioritization skills and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as a team
How to Apply for Construction Project Engineer – Portland, Oregon
Please submit your resume by email to email@example.com or mail to:
5141 Commercial Circle
Concord, CA 94520
Attn: Human Resources
The Conco Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local EEO law.