Expert Concrete Pumping – The Leading Placement Specialists
The Conco Companies have earned a reputation for offering the highest quality concrete pumping services in the Western United States. Since 1975, we have successfully operated one of the largest concrete pumping and belting companies in the U.S., and have the capability and resources to handle the most difficult project requirements. Our vast portfolio includes some of the largest and most notable projects constructed over the last several years such as the Wilshire Grand Center, the Salesforce Tower and the San Francisco 49ers Stadium.
Concrete Pumping Designed for Any Project Requirements
At Conco we have consistently been in the forefront of implementing the latest technologies and developments during our many decades in the business. By owning and operating a fleet of the latest, state-of-the-art concrete pumping equipment and employing one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we can cost-effectively manage any project. One example of our willingness to improve efficiency was to help design and purchase two brand-new Schwing M36/31 concrete pumps. These remarkable pumps give us the ability to lift long tremmies into caissons without the need for a crane assist, and the compact roll and fold design of the boom does not interfere with typical drilling operations.
Conco’s on-going commitment to exceptional concrete pumping services includes:
- Modern concrete pumping equipment that is routinely subjected to preventative maintenance and annual boom inspections to ensure reliability.
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record by developing and implementing some of the most rigorous pumping safety procedures in the entire concrete industry.
- Operating a pumping division that is comprised of some of the top ACPA certified pump operators and engineers in the field.
- Conveniently locating a large inventory of equipment throughout Southern and Northern California and Washington State to better serve customers.
- Providing a single source alternative to our customers with high-quality, reliable formwork, rebar, place and finish, shotcrete and pumping services all in one place.
Concrete Pumping Projects
Concrete Pumping Recent Posts
- Just one year ago, on November 8, 2015, The Conco Companies completed the 12,000 cubic-yard mat pour for the new Salesforce Tower and set a record for the largest continuously …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is currently providing concrete services for what is slated to become the tallest tower south of Interstate 90 and north of Tacoma as well as the first Class …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services for the parking structure and office space at Southport on Lake Washington adjacent to the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Southport hotel. Situated on the south …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services for a 40-story apartment building at 970 Denny Way located in the South Lake Union neighborhood in Seattle, Washington. The redevelopment project is …Read More »
- The Conco Companies are providing concrete services for a new office building in downtown San Francisco located at 350 Bush Street. The new 20-story high-rise will have 18 floors of …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services for The Mark, a 48-story high-rise tower in Seattle, WA that will consist of 528,000 sq. ft. of Class A+ office space, as well …Read More »
- The Conco Companies was awarded structural concrete services for the Riverside County East County Detention Center (ECDC) located in Indio, California. The 516,000 sq. ft. project is a replacement and …Read More »
- On Monday, February 29, 2016, the Conco Companies topped off the core of the Wilshire Grand Center building in downtown Los Angeles. With over 150,000 cubic yards of concrete poured, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies’ “one stop” shop approach is being fully utilized in the construction of the new 236,000 gross square foot office and retail building in San Jose, CA. The …Read More »