Expert Concrete Pumping – The Leading Placement Specialists
The Conco Companies have earned a reputation for offering the highest quality concrete pumping services in the Western United States. Since 1975, we have successfully operated one of the largest concrete pumping and belting companies in the U.S., and have the capability and resources to handle the most difficult project requirements. Our vast portfolio includes some of the largest and most notable projects constructed over the last several years such as the Wilshire Grand Center, the Salesforce Tower and the San Francisco 49ers Stadium.
Concrete Pumping Designed for Any Project Requirements
At Conco we have consistently been in the forefront of implementing the latest technologies and developments during our many decades in the business. By owning and operating a fleet of the latest, state-of-the-art concrete pumping equipment and employing one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we can cost-effectively manage any project. One example of our willingness to improve efficiency was to help design and purchase two brand-new Schwing M36/31 concrete pumps. These remarkable pumps give us the ability to lift long tremmies into caissons without the need for a crane assist, and the compact roll and fold design of the boom does not interfere with typical drilling operations.
Conco’s on-going commitment to exceptional concrete pumping services includes:
- Modern concrete pumping equipment that is routinely subjected to preventative maintenance and annual boom inspections to ensure reliability.
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record by developing and implementing some of the most rigorous pumping safety procedures in the entire concrete industry.
- Operating a pumping division that is comprised of some of the top ACPA certified pump operators and engineers in the field.
- Conveniently locating a large inventory of equipment throughout Southern and Northern California and Washington State to better serve customers.
- Providing a single source alternative to our customers with high-quality, reliable formwork, rebar, place and finish, shotcrete and pumping services all in one place.
Concrete Pumping Projects
Concrete Pumping Recent Posts
- The Conco Companies was awarded structural concrete services for the Riverside County East County Detention Center (ECDC) located in Indio, California. The 516,000 sq. ft. project is a replacement and …Read More »
- On Monday, February 29, 2016, the Conco Companies topped off the core of the Wilshire Grand Center building in downtown Los Angeles. With over 150,000 cubic yards of concrete poured, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies’ “one stop” shop approach is being fully utilized in the construction of the new 236,000 gross square foot office and retail building in San Jose, CA. The …Read More »
- The new VA Mental Health and Research (MH&R) building currently under construction in Seattle, WA is a prime example of the benefits The Conco Companies bring to a project with …Read More »
- The Conco Companies were awarded the complete turn-key structural concrete package for a mixed-use project currently under construction in downtown Bellevue, WA. The nearly two-acre Main Street Gateway complex is …Read More »
- The Conco Companies bring vast concrete services experience to the Kinects Tower, a new mixed-use 41-story high-rise under construction in the Denny Triangle area of Seattle, WA. The project is …Read More »
- The Conco Companies were awarded the concrete contract for a high-end condominium project that is currently under construction in the heart of Pacific Heights in San Francisco. The LuXe is …Read More »
- On March 13th, the Local 433 Steel and 416 Rebar Ironworkers celebrated the “topping out” of the U.S. Federal Courthouse that is currently under construction in Downtown Los Angeles. The …Read More »
- The Conco Companies are currently providing concrete services for the new 6-story Stadium Tech Center, in Santa Clara, CA. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, the speculative Class A …Read More »