Expert Concrete Pumping – The Leading Placement Specialists
The Conco Companies have earned a reputation for offering the highest quality concrete pumping services in the Western United States. Since 1975, we have successfully operated one of the largest concrete pumping and belting companies in the U.S., and have the capability and resources to handle the most difficult project requirements. Our vast portfolio includes some of the largest and most notable projects constructed over the last several years such as the Wilshire Grand Center, the Salesforce Tower and the San Francisco 49ers Stadium.
Concrete Pumping Designed for Any Project Requirements
At Conco we have consistently been in the forefront of implementing the latest technologies and developments during our many decades in the business. By owning and operating a fleet of the latest, state-of-the-art concrete pumping equipment and employing one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we can cost-effectively manage any project. One example of our willingness to improve efficiency was to help design and purchase two brand-new Schwing M36/31 concrete pumps. These remarkable pumps give us the ability to lift long tremmies into caissons without the need for a crane assist, and the compact roll and fold design of the boom does not interfere with typical drilling operations.
Conco’s on-going commitment to exceptional concrete pumping services includes:
- Modern concrete pumping equipment that is routinely subjected to preventative maintenance and annual boom inspections to ensure reliability.
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record by developing and implementing some of the most rigorous pumping safety procedures in the entire concrete industry.
- Operating a pumping division that is comprised of some of the top ACPA certified pump operators and engineers in the field.
- Conveniently locating a large inventory of equipment throughout Southern and Northern California and Washington State to better serve customers.
- Providing a single source alternative to our customers with high-quality, reliable formwork, rebar, place and finish, shotcrete and pumping services all in one place.
Concrete Pumping Projects
Concrete Pumping Recent Posts
- Conco is teaming up once again with Clark Construction. Conco’s Northwest division is returning to Seattle-Tacoma (Sea-Tac) Airport to provide concrete services for the LEED Silver International Arrivals Facility (IAF) …Read More »
- “This estimated $150 million hotel and mixed-use project will contribute to downtown Tacoma’s renaissance significantly,” according to a city staff report. “It is one of the first major foreign direct …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services for the Center Steps project in Seattle, Washington. Located in the shadow of the Space Needle and across the street from major arts …Read More »
- The Conco Companies, providing a range of concrete services, has poured out the three, 9-story LEED Silver mixed-use buildings at the Southport on Lake Washington Office Campus located in Renton, …Read More »
- 61-Story Salesforce Tower Distinguished for its Sustainability CEMEX, a global building materials company, today announced that Conco Companies, has been awarded a prestigious CEMEX Building Award for its work on …Read More »
- The first phase in the renovation of the historic LA Memorial Coliseum won the 2018 category of Outstanding Performance in Repair & Restoration for the Southern California chapter of ACI. The …Read More »
- Conco Pumping was called when Vance Corporation’s usual pump supplier declined the project declaring the low slump, low cement, high fly flash 1-1/2” aggregate mix unpumpable. The foundation for the …Read More »
- Conco is providing a wide range of concrete services for The Asher, a 900,000 sq. ft. multi-family development. This includes concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, construction trucking as well as …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on 1314 Franklin Street. Developed by Carmel Partners, this will be Oakland’s largest residential building ever. For Conco, this …Read More »