Expert Concrete Pumping – The Leading Placement Specialists
The Conco Companies have earned a reputation for offering the highest quality concrete pumping services in the Western United States. Since 1975, we have successfully operated one of the largest concrete pumping and belting companies in the U.S., and have the capability and resources to handle the most difficult project requirements. Our vast portfolio includes some of the largest and most notable projects constructed over the last several years such as the Wilshire Grand Center, the Salesforce Tower and the San Francisco 49ers Stadium.
Concrete Pumping Designed for Any Project Requirements
At Conco we have consistently been in the forefront of implementing the latest technologies and developments during our many decades in the business. By owning and operating a fleet of the latest, state-of-the-art concrete pumping equipment and employing one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we can cost-effectively manage any project. One example of our willingness to improve efficiency was to help design and purchase two brand-new Schwing M36/31 concrete pumps. These remarkable pumps give us the ability to lift long tremmies into caissons without the need for a crane assist, and the compact roll and fold design of the boom does not interfere with typical drilling operations.
Conco’s on-going commitment to exceptional concrete pumping services includes:
- Modern concrete pumping equipment that is routinely subjected to preventative maintenance and annual boom inspections to ensure reliability.
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record by developing and implementing some of the most rigorous pumping safety procedures in the entire concrete industry.
- Operating a pumping division that is comprised of some of the top ACPA certified pump operators and engineers in the field.
- Conveniently locating a large inventory of equipment throughout Southern and Northern California and Washington State to better serve customers.
- Providing a single source alternative to our customers with high-quality, reliable formwork, rebar, place and finish, shotcrete and pumping services all in one place.
Concrete Pumping Projects
Concrete Pumping Recent Posts
- On July 14th, Conco successfully completed over 40,000 square feet of finished slab work for the Cumulus Tower after pouring over 8,000 cubic yards of concrete for the project. This …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is finishing its work on a new 350 seat theater in Los Angeles. The Arts Complex at Cathedral High School will include an exposed concrete thrust stage …Read More »
- Project Rendering from Hudson Pacific Properties The Conco Companies is providing a variety of concrete services for the new 13 story Epic Tower in Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. The project …Read More »
- Project rendering from DLR Group The Conco Companies is providing a range of concrete services for the renovation of the historic Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles. As a host venue …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the Milpitas 750 Project, a 7-level parking garage in Milpitas, CA. The project is being developed by the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the 221 N. Mathilda Project in Sunnyvale, CA. The three-story, Class A office building is being developed by …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on Phase II of the Santa Clara Square Project (Buildings 3-5) in Santa Clara, CA. The owner/developer is the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the Stanford Redwood City A3 Building Project in Redwood City, CA. The 38,500 sq. ft. project is being …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services for the Modera at San Pedro project located within downtown San Jose’s historic San Pedro Square. The owner/developer is …Read More »