Expert Concrete Pumping – The Leading Placement Specialists
The Conco Companies have earned a reputation for offering the highest quality concrete pumping services in the Western United States. Since 1975, we have successfully operated one of the largest concrete pumping and belting companies in the U.S., and have the capability and resources to handle the most difficult project requirements. Our vast portfolio includes some of the largest and most notable projects constructed over the last several years such as the Wilshire Grand Center, the Salesforce Tower and the San Francisco 49ers Stadium.
Concrete Pumping Designed for Any Project Requirements
At Conco we have consistently been in the forefront of implementing the latest technologies and developments during our many decades in the business. By owning and operating a fleet of the latest, state-of-the-art concrete pumping equipment and employing one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we can cost-effectively manage any project. One example of our willingness to improve efficiency was to help design and purchase two brand-new Schwing M36/31 concrete pumps. These remarkable pumps give us the ability to lift long tremmies into caissons without the need for a crane assist, and the compact roll and fold design of the boom does not interfere with typical drilling operations.
Conco’s on-going commitment to exceptional concrete pumping services includes:
- Modern concrete pumping equipment that is routinely subjected to preventative maintenance and annual boom inspections to ensure reliability.
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record by developing and implementing some of the most rigorous pumping safety procedures in the entire concrete industry.
- Operating a pumping division that is comprised of some of the top ACPA certified pump operators and engineers in the field.
- Conveniently locating a large inventory of equipment throughout Southern and Northern California and Washington State to better serve customers.
- Providing a single source alternative to our customers with high-quality, reliable formwork, rebar, place and finish, shotcrete and pumping services all in one place.
Concrete Pumping Projects
Concrete Pumping Recent Posts
- Saturday, August 24th was not your typical day for Conco. While many projects are shutdown for the weekend, this Saturday was one of the busiest Saturdays in Conco’s 60-year history. …Read More »
- The Marriott Hotel is slated to open a new franchise, the Moxy Hotel in Portland, in the Pearl District in summer of 2020. Construction began in June 2019 on the …Read More »
- Seattle commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is working with Kirkland Developers, Kirkland Construction Group, and OTAK Architects to bring an immense and exciting new project to The Waterfront Vancouver …Read More »
- Dubbed the Mile High City and situated just an hour east of the famous Rocky Mountains, Denver is Colorado’s capital and most populous city. Given its dual characteristics as a …Read More »
- By 2020-21, Los Angelinos will have access to a large portion of its newest multi-use development project in the Inglewood neighborhood of the city: Hollywood Park. Since its conception, the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is proud to share that we have completed and placed the 31st-floor concrete deck pour of the Carmel Cumulus Tower project. Conco provided the concrete structure, concrete …Read More »
- The Grand is an immense, much anticipated mixed-use development project in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Bunker Hill that commenced construction in May 2019. To kick off the project, Los …Read More »
- Image provided by Shears-Adkins-Rockmore Architects While the Healthcare District of Denver is home to a constellation of hospitals and healthcare facilities, it is also a bustling area featuring restaurants, retail …Read More »
- The Grand | Courtesy of Related Companies and COREThe four-block area in the Bunker Hill district of downtown Los Angeles on which The Grand project construction has commenced has been …Read More »