Expert Concrete Pumping – The Leading Placement Specialists
The Conco Companies have earned a reputation for offering the highest quality concrete pumping services in the Western United States. Since 1975, we have successfully operated one of the largest concrete pumping and belting companies in the U.S., and have the capability and resources to handle the most difficult project requirements. Our vast portfolio includes some of the largest and most notable projects constructed over the last several years such as the Wilshire Grand Center, the Salesforce Tower and the San Francisco 49ers Stadium.
Concrete Pumping Designed for Any Project Requirements
At Conco we have consistently been in the forefront of implementing the latest technologies and developments during our many decades in the business. By owning and operating a fleet of the latest, state-of-the-art concrete pumping equipment and employing one of the most experienced teams in the industry, we can cost-effectively manage any project. One example of our willingness to improve efficiency was to help design and purchase two brand-new Schwing M36/31 concrete pumps. These remarkable pumps give us the ability to lift long tremmies into caissons without the need for a crane assist, and the compact roll and fold design of the boom does not interfere with typical drilling operations.
Conco’s on-going commitment to exceptional concrete pumping services includes:
- Modern concrete pumping equipment that is routinely subjected to preventative maintenance and annual boom inspections to ensure reliability.
- Maintaining an outstanding safety record by developing and implementing some of the most rigorous pumping safety procedures in the entire concrete industry.
- Operating a pumping division that is comprised of some of the top ACPA certified pump operators and engineers in the field.
- Conveniently locating a large inventory of equipment throughout Southern and Northern California and Washington State to better serve customers.
- Providing a single source alternative to our customers with high-quality, reliable formwork, rebar, place and finish, shotcrete and pumping services all in one place.
Concrete Pumping Projects
Concrete Pumping Recent Posts
- The Conco Companies has reached the first milestone in the Lamp Lodge project, an 82-unit affordable housing community in downtown Los Angeles that will replace an existing Single-Room Occupancy building. …Read More »
- The Conco Companies has completed its concrete services to convert 8899 Beverly Blvd, a former 10-story office building located near Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, into a building with 40 luxury condo …Read More »
- Since August 2020, The Conco Companies has been providing full concrete services for the new Cedar Sinai Medical Center on Hillhurst Avenue, in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles. …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is in the Pre-Construction phase for Amani Apartments, a new apartment building that will be reserved for low- to very low-income households in Los Angeles. Conco will …Read More »
- In late January 2021, The Conco Companies is scheduled to provide a full concrete services package for Chesterfield Apartments, an affordable housing community in south Los Angeles. Services include formwork, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is supplying concrete services to the 2016 Telegraph Avenue Project, located in Oakland, California. Services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam. Located at 2016 …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is pleased to provide concrete services to the Hercules Q&R project. Located in Hercules, California, the project’s scope of work includes the following: concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing multiple commercial concrete services for a new high-rise tower in Oakland’s Uptown district. Services provided include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam services. …Read More »
- Trusted Bay Area commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is supplying concrete services to the Walnut Creek Transit Village known as The Waymark. The Waymark is located at Pringle Avenue …Read More »