A Cost-effective, Time-saving Solution
The Conco Companies expertly produce and place Confoam™, also known as foam concrete, which is one of the most productive, cost-effective solutions for a large variety of applications. Our proprietary Confoam™ is a lightweight, low-density fill material that is customized for each specific application and provides benefits that cannot be achieved with traditional construction materials. In addition, Conco has the specialized production equipment and the professional know-how to safely and skillfully place the highly flowable, cellular lightweight concrete to save projects both time and money.
Confoam™ Technology & Applications
Confoam™ is a cement-based slurry that has a high percentage of foam entrained into the plastic mortar. Along with its fluid nature and ease of pumpability, Confoam™ can easily fill the most difficult voids including underneath slabs or narrow, unstable trenches.
Confoam™ benefits include:
- No Compaction Required – Self-compacting Confoam™ eliminates the need for mechanical compaction and is also more consistent, while at the same time, having no impact on retaining structures or deep foundations.
- Lightweight – Confoam™ can be produced at a weight that is considerably less than compacted base materials or native soils, and thus eliminates the need for expensive foundation solutions.
- Settlement Free Construction -Confoam™ can be produced to make the combined weight of the new structure less than or equal to the weight of the removed soil, and virtually eliminates any settlement.
- Safer placement – Confoam™ offers a safer alternative to traditional fill methods, as it eliminates the need to put employees in the excavation area.
- Easily excavatable – Unlike other CLSM concrete mixes, Confoam™ does not achieve unexpected strength gain, which means it is easy to excavate with common construction equipment, or in the case of some low strength mixes, just a shovel.
Confoam™ Recent Posts
- Dubbed the Mile High City and situated just an hour east of the famous Rocky Mountains, Denver is Colorado’s capital and most populous city. Given its dual characteristics as a …Read More »
- By 2020-21, Los Angelinos will have access to a large portion of its newest multi-use development project in the Inglewood neighborhood of the city: Hollywood Park. Since its conception, the …Read More »
- Los Angeles commercial concrete contractors the Conco Companies is proud to share that we have completed and placed the 31st-floor concrete deck pour of the Carmel Cumulus Tower project. Conco …Read More »
- The Grand is an immense, much anticipated mixed-use development project in the Los Angeles neighborhood of Bunker Hill that commenced construction in May 2019. To kick off the project, Los …Read More »
- Image provided by Shears-Adkins-Rockmore Architects While the Healthcare District of Denver is home to a constellation of hospitals and healthcare facilities, it is also a bustling area of the city …Read More »
- The Grand | Courtesy of Related Companies and COREThe four-block area in the Bunker Hill district of downtown Los Angeles on which The Grand project construction has commenced has been …Read More »
- The city of Oakland, CA has been undergoing significant change over the recent years as prominent development groups and city officials work to revitalize existing structures and re-envision the lay …Read More »
- Within the concrete construction industry there are several avenues for recognition for Los Angeles commercial concrete contractors, such as for the design, scope, or execution of a project. And while …Read More »
- Conco Pumping receives the Zero Accidents 2018 Award. The award is presented in recognition of distinctive achievement by a company, individual, or crew that made a substantial contribution to safety …Read More »