A Cost-effective, Time-saving Solution
The Conco Companies expertly produce and place Confoam™, also known as foam concrete, which is one of the most productive, cost-effective solutions for a large variety of applications. Our proprietary Confoam™ is a lightweight, low-density fill material that is customized for each specific application and provides benefits that cannot be achieved with traditional construction materials. In addition, Conco has the specialized production equipment and the professional know-how to safely and skillfully place the highly flowable, cellular lightweight concrete to save projects both time and money.
Confoam™ Technology & Applications
Confoam™ is a cement-based slurry that has a high percentage of foam entrained into the plastic mortar. Along with its fluid nature and ease of pumpability, Confoam™ can easily fill the most difficult voids including underneath slabs or narrow, unstable trenches.
Confoam™ benefits include:
- No Compaction Required – Self-compacting Confoam™ eliminates the need for mechanical compaction and is also more consistent, while at the same time, having no impact on retaining structures or deep foundations.
- Lightweight – Confoam™ can be produced at a weight that is considerably less than compacted base materials or native soils, and thus eliminates the need for expensive foundation solutions.
- Settlement Free Construction -Confoam™ can be produced to make the combined weight of the new structure less than or equal to the weight of the removed soil, and virtually eliminates any settlement.
- Safer placement – Confoam™ offers a safer alternative to traditional fill methods, as it eliminates the need to put employees in the excavation area.
- Easily excavatable – Unlike other CLSM concrete mixes, Confoam™ does not achieve unexpected strength gain, which means it is easy to excavate with common construction equipment, or in the case of some low strength mixes, just a shovel.
Confoam™ Recent Posts
- The Conco Companies’ proprietary foam concrete ConfoamTM is a lightweight and versatile fill material that can be used in a multitude of applications. ConfoamTM is a cement-based slurry with a …Read More »
- Conco Pumping receives the Zero Accidents 2018 Award. The award is presented in recognition of distinctive achievement by a company, individual, or crew that made a substantial contribution to safety …Read More »
- When Graniterock was doing foundation work at the Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport, it encountered an existing 12” storm drain that would need to be addressed. The culvert …Read More »
- The Conco Companies recently completed concrete services on two new residential construction projects in downtown Stockton and Oakland, CA. Both projects provide much needed housing to the areas and offer …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the 4th & Madison apartment project currently under construction from the San Francisco based owner and developer, Carmel …Read More »