A Cost-effective, Time-saving Solution
The Conco Companies expertly produce and place Confoam™, also known as foam concrete, which is one of the most productive, cost-effective solutions for a large variety of applications. Our proprietary Confoam™ is a lightweight, low-density fill material that is customized for each specific application and provides benefits that cannot be achieved with traditional construction materials. In addition, Conco has the specialized production equipment and the professional know-how to safely and skillfully place the highly flowable, cellular lightweight concrete to save projects both time and money.
Confoam™ Technology & Applications
Confoam™ is a cement-based slurry that has a high percentage of foam entrained into the plastic mortar. Along with its fluid nature and ease of pumpability, Confoam™ can easily fill the most difficult voids including underneath slabs or narrow, unstable trenches.
Confoam™ benefits include:
- No Compaction Required – Self-compacting Confoam™ eliminates the need for mechanical compaction and is also more consistent, while at the same time, having no impact on retaining structures or deep foundations.
- Lightweight – Confoam™ can be produced at a weight that is considerably less than compacted base materials or native soils, and thus eliminates the need for expensive foundation solutions.
- Settlement Free Construction -Confoam™ can be produced to make the combined weight of the new structure less than or equal to the weight of the removed soil, and virtually eliminates any settlement.
- Safer placement – Confoam™ offers a safer alternative to traditional fill methods, as it eliminates the need to put employees in the excavation area.
- Easily excavatable – Unlike other CLSM concrete mixes, Confoam™ does not achieve unexpected strength gain, which means it is easy to excavate with common construction equipment, or in the case of some low strength mixes, just a shovel.
Confoam™ Recent Posts
- On July 14th, Conco successfully completed over 40,000 square feet of finished slab work for the Cumulus Tower after pouring over 8,000 cubic yards of concrete for the project. This …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is finishing its work on a new 350 seat theater in Los Angeles. The Arts Complex at Cathedral High School will include an exposed concrete thrust stage …Read More »
- Project Rendering from Hudson Pacific Properties The Conco Companies is providing a variety of concrete services for the new 13 story Epic Tower in Hollywood on Sunset Blvd. The project …Read More »
- Project rendering from DLR Group The Conco Companies is providing a range of concrete services for the renovation of the historic Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles. As a host venue …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the Milpitas 750 Project, a 7-level parking garage in Milpitas, CA. The project is being developed by the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the 221 N. Mathilda Project in Sunnyvale, CA. The three-story, Class A office building is being developed by …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on Phase II of the Santa Clara Square Project (Buildings 3-5) in Santa Clara, CA. The owner/developer is the …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services on the Stanford Redwood City A3 Building Project in Redwood City, CA. The 38,500 sq. ft. project is being …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing a full range of concrete services for the Modera at San Pedro project located within downtown San Jose’s historic San Pedro Square. The owner/developer is …Read More »