A Cost-effective, Time-saving Solution
A Cost-effective, Time-saving Solution
The Conco Companies produce and place Confoam™, also known as foam concrete, which is one of the most productive, cost-effective solutions for a large variety of applications. Our proprietary Confoam™ is a lightweight, low-density fill material that is customized for each specific application and provides benefits that cannot be achieved with traditional construction materials. In addition, Conco has the specialized production equipment and the professional know-how to safely and skillfully place the highly flowable, cellular lightweight concrete to save projects both time and money.
Confoam™ Technology & Applications
Confoam™ is a cement-based cellular concrete slurry that has a high percentage of foam entrained into the plastic mortar. Along with its fluid nature and ease of pumpability, Confoam™ can easily fill the most difficult annular grout and void spaces, including underneath slabs or narrow, unstable trenches.
Confoam™ benefits include:
- No Compaction Required – Self-compacting Confoam™ eliminates the need for mechanical compaction and is also more consistent, while at the same time, having no impact on retaining structures or deep foundations. This makes it a great fit for swimming pool demolition.
- Lightweight Concrete – Confoam™ can be produced at a weight that is considerably less than compacted base materials or native soils, and thus eliminates the need for expensive foundation solutions.
- Settlement Free Construction – Confoam™ can be produced to make the combined weight of the new structure less than or equal to the weight of the removed soil, and virtually eliminates any settlement.
- Safer placement – Confoam™ offers a safer alternative to traditional methods of pipe abandonment backfill and utility trench and excavation backfill, as it eliminates the need to put employees in the excavation area.
- Easily excavatable – Unlike other CLSM concrete mixes, Confoam™ does not achieve unexpected strength gain, which means it is easy to excavate with common construction equipment, or in the case of some low strength mixes, just a shovel.
Conco aims to be the top supplier of concrete services in the Western U.S., and to bring our expertise and professionalism to each project. We continue to upgrade and expand our facilities to better serve the growing market for commercial, industrial, and public projects. Contact us to learn how our proprietary Confoam™ can benefit your project.
ConfoamTM Applications Gallery
Confoam™ Recent Posts
- At Conco, you get what you paid for. Every project starts with an estimate. Cellular concrete is most often sold by volume. When contractors give quotes on projects, they calculate …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is supplying concrete services to the 2016 Telegraph Avenue Project, located in Oakland, California. Services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam. Located at 2016 …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is pleased to provide concrete services to the Hercules Q&R project. Located in Hercules, California, the project’s scope of work includes the following: concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing multiple commercial concrete services for a new high-rise tower in Oakland’s Uptown district. Services provided include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam services. …Read More »
- Trusted Bay Area commercial concrete contractors, The Conco Companies, is supplying concrete services to the Walnut Creek Transit Village known as The Waymark. The Waymark is located at Pringle Avenue …Read More »
- 575 Benton is a new mixed-use building project in Santa Clara. The Conco Companies has been contracted to provide a host of commercial concrete services. Services provided include concrete pumping, …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete services to the Del Hombre Apartment Project, located in Walnut Creek, California. These services include concrete pumping, reinforcement, formwork, finishing, shotcrete, and Confoam. This …Read More »
- The Conco Companies recently began concrete services for the Adobe North Tower Project in San Jose, CA. Conco’s services included concrete pumping, concrete finishing, formwork, shotcrete, and Confoam. The Adobe …Read More »
- The Conco Companies is providing concrete pumping services for a new eight level building located at One Santana Row West in San Jose, California. Services provided include concrete pumping, reinforcement, …Read More »