Cellular Concrete Confoam™
A Cost-effective, Time-saving Solution
The Conco Companies expertly produce and place cellular concrete, also known as foam concrete, which is one of the most productive and cost-effective solutions for a large variety of applications. Our proprietary Confoam™ is a lightweight, low-density fill material that is customized for each application and provides benefits that cannot be achieved with traditional construction materials. In addition, Conco has the specialized production equipment and the professional know-how to safely and skillfully place cellular lightweight concrete—saving projects both time and money.
Cellular Concrete Technology & Applications
Cellular concrete (Confoam™) is a mixture of cement and water that is injected or blended with stabilized pre-formed foam. Its fluid nature and pumpability allows it to easily fill out of reach voids including underneath slabs and narrow, unstable trenches. New mixes also allow Confoam™ to be used in areas that require drainage.
Confoam™ can be customized to meet the specifications and strength requirements of a project by varying the water/cement ratio or by adding normal or lightweight aggregates, and fine and/or coarse aggregates. Further changes to the mixture design can include fly ash, admixtures, and other materials. With today’s mixes and placement methods, Confoam™ can be used in many applications, including:
- Water Retention
- Soil Stabilizer
- Permeable Road Bases
Discover the Advantages of Cellular Concrete (Confoam™)
The benefits of using Confoam™ include:
- No Compaction Required – Self-compacting Confoam™ eliminates the need for mechanical compaction and is more consistent. It also doesn’t impact retaining structures or deep foundations.
- Lightweight Material – Confoam™ can be produced at weights considerably lower than those of compacted base materials or native soils, thus eliminating the need for expensive foundation solutions.
- Settlement Free Construction – Confoam™ can be produced to make the combined weight of the new structure less than or equal to the weight of the removed soil, and virtually eliminates any settlement.
- Safer Placement – Confoam™ offers a safer alternative to traditional fill methods as it eliminates the need to put employees in the excavation area.
- Easy Excavation – Unlike other CLSM concrete mixes, Confoam™ doesn’t achieve unexpected strength gain, which makes it easy to excavate with common construction equipment, or in the case of some low-strength mixes, just a shovel.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – Confoam™ is backed by Conco’s guarantee of reliability and excellent service.
Cellular Concrete Contractors – Trust Your Project to the Experts
When it comes to placing cellular concrete, it’s important to use experienced cellular concrete contractors with extensive training and specialized equipment. The Conco Companies is one of the area’s most experienced cellular concrete contractors, and provides a range of concrete services that includes pumping, rebar fabrication and installation, formwork, shotcrete, and construction hauling. We also offer customers exceptional value with our design/build, general contracting, and turnkey solutions.
Conco’s mission is to be the best supplier of concrete services in the Western U.S. and to bring our expertise, experience, and high quality to each project. We continue to improve our facilities to better serve the growing market for commercial, industrial, and public projects. Contact The Conco Companies to service your next project with one of the area’s most experienced cellular concrete contractors